Kanimbia Luxury Glamping
Inalls Road, Obi Obi, QLD 4574
Down a private leafy lane in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland escape to another world where luxury glamping meets the beautiful secluded green valley of Kanimbia.
Kanimbia (meaning Hidden Valley) feels like a moment set still in time where its’ smooth green parklands meets the edge of tropical rainforests.
Wander a while amongst its’ grounds surrounding native bushland, dip your toes into our creek waters or just lie back in your claw foot bath overlooking the bush setting which sings to the sounds of our native birdlife.
Kanimbia evokes a sense of calmness and serenity far from the city environs which calls to a deeper longing for peace, tranquility and stillness.
You will feel the easiness of life here with our friendly horses always ready for a muzzle into your hand and our farm dogs eager to show you around or just happy to settle at your side for a scratch behind the ears whilst you watch the setting sun with maybe a glass of wine in hand.
A bespoke luxury experience where in this busy frantic world we have placed quality over quantity with our small number of Safari tents and Traditional Sioux Indian tipis, where our preference is for creativity, hand chosen furnishings and the space to truly relax and rejuvenate.
Coming to Kanimbia is perhaps an easy decision, but leaving may be something else…..
- Nestled between Mapleton and Kenilworth, 10 minutes to both
- 5 Star Rating
- Clawfoot Baths overlooking native bushland
- 40 acres of parklands and creek
- Beautifully ventilated Safari tents openable on 2 sides
- A tent for all seasons with fans and fireplaces
- Smart TV's
- Private decks
- Luxury linens and Plush Bathrobes
- Full Ensuites with Natural Toiletries
- Bespoke hand picked furnishings
- No pets allowed but come & cuddle our horses and dogs
- Peace, Serenity and Birdlife in abundance
- Woodland walks
- Bicycles to hire