An organisation’s strength and influence is determined by its size and representation. The stronger the organisation the more its voice will be heard by tourism boards, funding groups, regional councils and state governments.
Membership numbers provide funds for promotion and marketing. Thus the more members the stronger will be the marketing and promotional activity.
In an age of intense competition internationally and from other regions, membership numbers need to be maximised to deliver the funds necessary to be truly effective.
Specific benefits of HTSC membership include:
- Detailed listing on the HTSC website.
- Listing on the very popular Sunshine Coast Hinterland Map, with a print run over 80,000 each year, available through Visitor Information Centres, Accommodation Houses and Tourist Attractions across the entire Sunshine Coast region.
- Exclusive access to advertising in HTSC publications (the Wedding Guide is an example).
- Exclusive access to participate in the Wedding Showcase and Wedding Festival.
- Invitation to Member Networking events.
- Invitation to workshops.
- Participation in promotional and marketing events in selected media.
- Key campaigns developed to promote the hinterland exclusively.
- A strong voice in the direction of tourism for the overall region.
- Membership fees that reflect an outstanding return for the annual charge.
2020/21 Executive Committee
|Vice President:||Kelly Tilse|
|Committee Member:||Jodie Faulkner|
|Committee Member:||Kristy-Lee Newell|
|Committee Member:||Michelle Rodney|
|Committee Member:||Tamara Large|
|Committee Member:||Xochi Lindholm|
|Digital Media Coordinator:||Susan Maynard|
|Administration Support:||Tracey Beard|
We welcome you as a new Member. We welcome all those Members who are renewing their membership. There are real and proven benefits that Hinterland Tourism continues to deliver. All the Executive team are volunteers. There are no paid staff. Every dollar of income goes towards the promotion of the Hinterland. Our ability to deliver great product and promotional activity relies on membership support and growth. We sincerely thank you for your trust and backing through a very difficult period for tourism in general. In tough times it is good to recall the meaning of the word TEAM. Together, Each, Achieves, More!
How to join Hinterland Tourism Sunshine Coast
For Membership Enquiries, please email us at email@example.com or call 0402 102 800
Complete our Membership Form here:
HTSC Model Rules
Download Membership Rules:
We welcome your feedback – If you would like to send feedback to Hinterland Tourism Sunshine Coast please download a form below and forward it to the local Visitor Information Centre, or to HTSC (address on the form).
Proudly Supported by the Sunshine Coast Council’s grants program