Glass on Glasshouse
182 Glass House Woodford Rd, Glass House Mountains QLD 4518
Glass on Glasshouse is an award winning property with three stunning and private self-contained villas set on 25 acres. Architecturally designed by renown Queensland Architect Norman Richards, each 90sqm villa has a spacious living area with magnificent views of one or both of Mt.
Beerwah and Mt. Coonowrin, the two grandest of the Glasshouse Mountains.
Just 50 minutes from Brisbane and located in the scenic Sunshine Coast Hinterland you are surrounded by spectacular mountains and bushland, yet only 6Km from the nearest town (Glasshouse Mountains).
We offer you the best of both worlds, -a chance to experience nature, yet be close enough to civilisation to pop out to a country pub or local restaurant if you desire, or to explore the many attractions of the Sunshine Coast.
The popular hinterland towns of Montville and Maleny are just 30 minutes away or just 10 minutes to Australia Zoo at Beerwah.
- Three metre floor-to-ceiling glass walls that let you feel as if you're actually outside with wonderful mountain views.
- King-size bed.
- Dramatic freestanding double spa bath.
- Romantic eco-smart fire in Winter.
- Air Conditioned in Summer.
- Luxurious swimming pool & surrounds.
- Delicious breakfast provisions included & stocked in the refrigerator.
- Free Wifi.
- Adults only