Montville Woods Gallery
158 Main Street, Montville
Montville Woods Gallery is located in the heart of the pretty artisan village of Montville, up in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Our wood gallery showcases the skills of our talented local wood craftsmen and you will find beautiful timber bowls, grazing platters, homewares, jewellery boxes, wedding albums and gifts.
Our artisan shop is filled with Australian scented beeswax candles, soaps and Australiana gifts, all handmade in Australia.
Montville Woods Gallery is halfway up Montville’s main street and in the heart of the village. We have a beautiful timber slab bench on our shady forecourt to catch the village feels, and a water bowl for thirsty pets. We are open from 10am to 4pm every day, and closed on Christmas day.
- Wood turned bowls by local artisans
- Carved Australian animals and birds
- Handmade boxes by local artisans
- Crafted homewares and gifts
- Custom orders available and workshops throughout the year.