Crystal Waters Country Market
65 Kilcoy Lane, Conondale
Running for over fifteen years, the Crystal Waters Market is an established farmers’ market with a festival-type type feel. It is a favourite and beloved day-out for locals and visitors alike, held in a small permaculture eco-village in the hills of the Conondale Range in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
The Crystal Waters Country Market, held 8.00am to 1.00pm on the first Saturday of each month (except January), is renowned for its friendly, relaxed community atmosphere, a showcase of local produce, healers and crafts set in an idyllic rural setting.
The Market is a day for-
- delicious and healthy breakfast and lunch options with chai and coffee on all day
- the best and best-for-your-money sourdough bread in the Hinterland
- fresh fruit and vegetable produce
- organic seedlings and dry food supplies
- perennial herbs and bushfood seedlings
- face painting and numerous play areas and companions for children
- body-work and other personal services such as acupuncture, massage, psychic readings, and more
- cleverly and well-made craftwork from artisans of the Range
- funky secondhand clothing and items galore to peruse through, and
- much more, depending on the day!
No cats and dogs: Crystal Waters is a Wildlife Sanctuary with a strict “No Cats or Dogs Allowed” policy. We have an abundance of kangaroos, wallabies, other Australian native wildlife and bird varieties which attracts many visitors.