194 Main Street, Montville
Clock Shop takes you on an incredible journey into the world of clocks. From mechanical cuckoo clocks and chiming grandfather clocks to watches, music boxes and anniversary clocks, there are literally hundreds of clocks to see.
As well as clocks, there is a fabulous range of German made weather instruments, barometers and weather houses, German souvenirs, beer steins, European Christmas decorations including nutcrackers, smoking men and Christmas pyramids.
The Clock Shop in Montville is truly iconic and a must see if you're visiting South East Queensland.
Open 7 days
Monday to Saturday 9:30am to 5:00pm
Sunday 12:30pm to 5:00pm
- Directly beside the ‘free all day’ council carpark behind the tourist information centre
- Wheelchair and pram access
- Quality german made timepieces
- Enduring craftsmanship and engineering
- Unique gifts for all ages.