Starry Nights Luxury Camping
36 Carruthers Road, West Woombye, Qld 4559
Sitting gently beside the crystal-clear tumbling waters of Petrie Creek, and touching the earth lightly… Starry Nights Luxury Camping is surrounded by wilderness with fresh, clean air.
Starry Nights is nestled in the tranquil forests of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland and just over 10 minutes to Montville and 20 minutes to Mooloolaba Beach.
Each of our 75sqm bespoke tents are set on the hillside with old recycled barn floorboards, hand carved stone basins and a cozy roaring wood fire.
Each safari tent also has king sized beds with organic linen, flushing toilets and a hot steaming bath and shower. The beautiful guest lounge is a hub of laughter and new friendships.
Your owners and hosts allow only 2 bookings/groups at any one time ensuring your total privacy and a relaxing and peaceful retreat.
- Located around a rainforest and sounded by undulating hills, a permanent creek with stony banks and river bed (with swimming holes).
- Each safari tent is positioned so that it cannot be seen by guests in another tent.
- The tents are large (with over 75 sqm of floor space) and have a raw, earthy feeling
- Old recycled barn floorboards,
- An elevated deck hand carved stone basins,
- A cozy roaring wood fire,
- Pillow top king-sized beds with organic linen,
- A well-stocked kitchenette flushing toilets a hot steaming rain-head shower, and
- Free-standing bath plush gowns