Narrows Escape Rainforest Retreat
78 Narrows Road, Montville
From the moment you enter Narrows Escape Rainforest Retreat you are aware that something special awaits. Stroll quietly up the winding path through the gardens under tall rainforest trees, hear the babbling brook and birdsong, then feel the tranquility as it slips over you.
Narrows Escape is a boutique 5-star luxury rainforest retreat designed for relaxation and romance, nestled in pristine rainforest on the edge of Kondalilla National Park. The six fully self-contained pavilions feature contemporary luxury, including fully appointed kitchens, deep double whirlpool spa baths, a log fireplace, luxurious furnishings, exquisite rainforest views as well as all conveniences such as free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV and Nespresso coffee machine.
This resort provides a unique natural experience and is a TripAdvisor Travelers Choice winner, and twice Australian Tourism Award winner. The property has Advanced Eco Certification and is a member of Eco-lodges of Australia.
Located just one hour drive north of Brisbane, close to the beaches of Noosa and not far from Fraser Island, you are minutes from charming hinterland villages, art galleries and wineries. Taste the finest regional produce at award-winning restaurants and explore the myriad of walking trails at your door.
- The saltwater swimming pool with waterfall is set in a private garden away from the cottages and nearby stands our thatched lawn pavilion which invites guests to while away some time reading, sipping a cup of tea or just taking in the beauty of the bush in total serenity.
- Take the lovely interpretive nature trail and see how many of the dozens of different birds you can spot.
- Learn about the unique flora and fauna on the property.
- Perhaps a leisurely BBQ near the bunya pine would round off the day
- indulge yourself in a pampering massage from our professional masseuses.
- The area is renowned for its gourmet produce, which can be experienced firsthand at boutique wineries, local cheese shops and working dairies.
- Australia Zoo is a short 20 minute drive, where you can get close to kangaroos and koalas and learn about Australian wildlife and conservation.
- For the more adventurous, a scenic flight will take you to the untouched beauty of Fraser Island, or take a 4WD journey up the incredible coastline of Rainbow Beach.
- Each cottage has a separate bedroom with ensuite and a queen size bed
- Open plan lounge, dining room and a well equipped kitchen.
- Double spas with carved Red Cedar steps and Marble surrounds add to luxury feel of the aircon cottages and log fires exude cosy warmth for those winter months in the Blackall Range.
- On spacious decks which have creek and forest views, there is hammock and gas BBQ as well as outside furniture for those leisurely breakfasts and lunches.
- Guests are provided with little extras such as bathrobes, chocolates, aromatherapy skin products and natural Shampoos/Conditioners and shower gel which contain 100% organic ingredients.
- Guests receive a gourmet breakfast hamper showcasing the best local produce and we also deliver freshly baked croissants to the cottages each morning.
- In room dining menu