87 Spring Pastures Drive, Mapleton
Mapleton Springs offers new accommodation with stunning valley views in a quiet location, away from main roads. The maximum number of guests is 6 adults (no children), who are accommodated in three private units in a building away from the main residence.
Visitors can enjoy a relaxing swim in a solar heated, infinity edge pool, soak in a spa with a view or sweat it out in an infra-red sauna. During the cooler months melting complimentary marsh mellows in the open fire in the guest lounge room is a treat. If the weather turns poor, guests can still enjoy a movie in the cinema room, play table tennis, pool or snooker and there is also a collection of games and books for their enjoyment. Included in the visit is a fully cooked breakfast by the hosts Phil & Rachel who live on the property.
- Away from main roads. Each room has scenic valley outlook.
- Maximum of 6 guests in this adults only retreat.
- Solar heated infinity edge pool, spa, sauna, cinema room, BBQ, gazebo with day bed.
- Optional extras include couples massage, petals on bed, BBQ hamper, cheese platter, selection of wines, ice-creams and snacks.
- 3 private rooms in a building separate from the main residence.
- Private balcony to enjoy the breathtaking country view.
- Kitchenette includes a kettle, toaster, microwave & bar fridge for your convenience. An electric frypan and toasted sandwich maker are also available for your use.
- Parking in front of your room
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning unit and a ceiling fan to ensure your comfort regardless of the day's temperature.
- Above the bed is a skylight to enjoy the stars at night with a remote control blind for your use. You may enjoy sleeping with the curtains open to see the vast array of stars visible when away from city lights.
- The smart TV is internet enabled, allowing access Neflix, Youtube or various other internet services in addition to standard television programming.
- The clock radio has blue tooth speaker to enjoy your own music.