261 North Maleny Road, North Maleny Qld 4552
Located halfway between Maleny and Lake Baroon lies Keillor Lodge. At only 3 1/2 kilometres from the main street of Maleny, it's a perfect location for your next holiday.
In a tranquil setting, this beautiful Queenslander offers private accommodation on the lower level. With two bedrooms, living/dining room and bathroom comprising a bath and shower, plus separate toilet and utility room, the Lodge offers a relaxing stay for up to four adults.
Continental breakfast is included in the tariff and free WiFi is available on request.
The lodge is a new downstairs extension to the original Queenslander that was moved to the block in 2014 and lovingly restored. Keillor Lodge is on a 1.5 acre country block which is surrounded by other rural properties. The block has a small rainforest area with landscaping a work-in-progress.
A separate entrance to the lodge is provided for guests at the side of the house through French doors leading into the living/dining room.
The lodge is part of the family home so someone is generally around if guests require advice. We live on the upper level, but offer guests as much privacy as they want.
- Living Room includes a flat screen TV [with Stan, Netflix and a large selection of movies], two 2-seater lounges, dining room table and chairs, plus a buffet unit. A log fire-style heater is available for the winter months.
- Microwave, toaster, kettle, crockery, cutlery and glassware are all included. A small fridge/freezer is available, as well as access to a large fridge on request.
- The utility room includes a sink, washing machine and dryer.
- In our current COVID environment it can at times be difficult to get restaurant bookings so an induction cooktop, electric frypan, plus pots, pans and cooking utensils are also supplied.
- Two bedrooms are available - one king and one queen. Each room has a ceiling fan, heater, wardrobe and cupboard space.
- A bath, separate shower and vanity are included in the bathroom, plus a separate toilet.
- An outdoor seating area exclusive to guests is located under the back deck where you can enjoy your breakfast or a sundowner overlooking the undulating hills to the back of the property.
- There is also a large parking area.
- Please note that the accommodation is best suited for adults with a maximum occupancy of 4.
- House rules - No children, no pets, no parties, no smoking.
- Check-in 2pm or later / Check-out 10am or earlier.