Glasshouse Mountains Ecolodge
198 Barrs Road, Glasshouse Mountains
A great base for exploring the Sunshine Coast
In the heart of a national heritage treasure, the Glasshouse Mountains Ecolodge – located 60 minutes north of Brisbane – offers an excellent nature-based experience in a fascinating area of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland in South East Queensland.
It makes a great base for bush walks, visit 26-million-year-old volcanic peaks, go birdwatching or stroll the lodge's own sub-tropical orchard.
Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo is less than ten minutes' drive away and the local beaches are 30 minutes away.
Choose from a variety of accommodation types, including bungalows, family rooms, historic train carriages and even a restored 120-year-old timber church, complete with loft.
The Glasshouse Mountains Ecolodge has Advanced Eco-accreditation with numerous self guided walks including a children’s “Seek & Find” Trail.
- Walking distance to Glasshouse MOUNTAINS National parks entrance
- Sightsee, bush walk or climb the many peaks
- 10 minutes drive to Australia Zoo
- Open 7 days per week – 8.00am till 6.00pm
- 12 rooms in total including fully self contained Bungalows, Restored Train carriages and even a restored 130 year old Church
- Family rooms and standard Orchard rooms also available
- Guests can choose to self cater in our restored Queensland train carriage dining car or eat out at the local Tavern, Hotel or restaurants all with in a 10 minute drive.