57 Narrows Road, Montville, 4560
Addison's Montville is set amongst 16 acres of parklike land and subtropical rainforest with seasonal waterfall and tranquil seclusion. The accommodation options are a charming rustic 3 bedroom Queenslander and a self contained rustic studio.
There is a large salt water pool with amazing views from the pool deck. It is just minutes from the Montville Artisans Village, and a short distance to wedding venues, National Parks, local wineries and all the Sunshine Coast Hinterland has to offer.
Located close to Kondalilla National Park and the Great Walk, Flame Hill Winery, remnants of its woodcutting heritage, and close to Lake Baroon.
A charming rustic 100 year old Queenslander wrapped by large verandahs, allowing guests to soak up the views of the Sunshine Coast hinterland and interact with the wildlife.
- Air-conditioned for those rare hot days and a fireplace to warm on those chilly winter nights.
- The property offers a large salt water swimming pool
- Self contained rustic converted shed/studio with billiard table
- Queen sized bed (sofa bed on request can be made up for bookings over 8 people)
- Kitchenette and bathroom
- Accommodation for up to 10 people with a self contained studio
- Pet friendly
- Exclusive use of the house and gardens
- You can also drop a line in the on site pond stocked with spangled perch.